David tries to reconcile the wonders of technology with his own rampant stupidity. How can a man with a smartphone be so consistently dumb? He’d blame the technology, but he can’t. He’s pretty sure his brain is at fault.
- Written and performed by David Mogolov. Directed by Steve Kleinedler.
- Music by The Trabants (trabantsmusic.com)
- Debuted at the 2012 New York International Fringe Festival at the Steve & Marie Sgouros Theatre
- Boston run featured guest storytellers Bradley Jay, Ryan Walsh, Laura Sullivan, Mosie Senn-McNally, and Will Luera
- Final performance was a charity show for Doctors Without Borders on March 1, 2013 with guests Veronica Ades and Josh Gondelman
- A nytheatre.com Reviewers’ Pick
- Indie Theater Now put it in the Best of FringeNYC 2012 Collection
- Cambridge Day suggests you check out this “master class in hyperloquacious cynicism“
- The Boston Globe Magazine demanded people attend the benefit show
- Oh, the tweets. The tweets were glorious.